Undecided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Undecided, Kilrogg EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undecided - Who are we?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billyray
Admin

Undecided - Who are we? Empty
PostSubject: Undecided - Who are we?   Undecided - Who are we? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:52 am

Undecided are a group of friends who have been in guilds together previously and who for one reason or another stopped playing or left Kilrogg, our WoW home.

Anyway that's the past and we are now back with an aim to enjoy playing the game again in a casual manner, whilst achieveing raid success. For us this means that whilst we all concentrate and play to the best of our ability (when sober) in raids you are not about to be shouted at for having a non raid conversation or for maybe God forgive you expressing your enjoyment of the game, the raid or the group of people you are with.

We have now been around for a little over 2 weeks and have cleared Nax 10 and Sarth 10 (yeah I know not a big deal but we enjoyed it) and are now consolidating our position, adding new members to our roster and gearing our members to advance our raiding position.

When setting down to write this I was going to formulate a list of rules and regulations and call it a charter but then I got bored with that and I think Cae one of our guildies summed it up best with the following.

1. Don't be a dick

2. See rule 1.

Whilst we don't have complex rules and regulations we do expect you to be a moderately decent human being and I don't care if you are the best player in the world. If you can't abide by this then we are not for you. When it comes to loot we tend to use normal honest to god rolling if it is an upgrade for you. Whilst we don't use DKP or a formal loot system we offer to main spec and character first and then to off spec and alts. Any loot not taken will be sharded and the shards placed in the guild bank for use by the guild. So bring your lucky dice, although remember, we are all supposed to be friends and work for a common goal and if I, being a huge loot whore, can pass to someone who it will benefit more I don't see why others can't.

Anyway in a nutshell I think that sums us up. Although my ever so disrespectful guildies will probably tear me apart but if you have any questions please feel free to give any of us a shout.

Emlin edit: I fixed some nasty typoes Very Happy
Eve edit: Fixed more typos. Also, Rogg isn't a server. Kilrogg, please xD
Rye comment: here i was thinking what an amazing piece of typing that was considering his normal *cough* typing skills, good job ladies.
Back to top Go down

Undecided - Who are we?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Undecided :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: